Page

Monday, October 31, 2011

Memories ~

Dare or True card game !! 
I lose and I pick true
So they ask me a question.
Eh Hao if one day your xgirlfriend request you for a date again will you date with her ? 
No!!
Reason ?? 
They is no reason for me to keep on lying for a life anymore. 
Lying ? You lie to your xgf?
Yup.
But why? I thought you love her? 
Ya I love her in a different way that I think that's right.
If you think that's right why you don't keep the relation goes on ? 
I not a good bf that y.
How you know ? 
Eh that enough for your "true" question already.

Actually. 
After the 1st love I won't treat other like what I did before.
That's unfair, why not she find a better one? 
I'm can't keep promise, 
I can't make promise,
 I can't make romance, 
I can't even confident myself,
I don't know how to love someone.
Why you decided to choose a bitch among the good person? 

Don't ever ask me some love question anymore.
My answer will always be the same.
I won't date again after I got my ability to protect myself.
I don't want to hurt other or myself anymore.
Love during the study time equal to self-killing.

Hao.de.Coreidlo
Promise to himself to not date again before he can protect himself by him own ability.

That's why your parents keep asking you to don't date during the high school.
And this is a example of date during the high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment